OK, Kevin at Biblicalia made me do it.
1. One book that changed your life.
Furrow, St. Josemaria Escriva
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Rise of Christianity, Rodney Stark
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
4. One book that made you laugh:
Helena, Evelyn Waugh
5. One book that made you cry:
A brief memoir written by my dad, found by my sister after he died
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Acts of the Apostles in India, by a Luke-like companion of St. Thomas
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
BabyWise, Gary Ezzo et al.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The Theology of St. Cyril of Alexandria: A Critical Appreciation, ed. Thomas Weinandy and Daniel Keating
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
John Chrysostom and the Jews: Rhetoric and Reality in the Late 4th Century, Robert Louis Wilken